11/01/2013

Ara's Christmas


25th December
Dear Diary,

It's early, early Christmas morning some would say its too early!
This year I'm in the refuge, it's strange. I feel like shit, but seeing the kids faces opening there presents (well at least one) cheers me up! The staff tried to treat the younger kids to presents butI know they can't afford them. Some the kids here are so young they believe Santa has come, that makes me laugh. I can remember all Christmas's I had when I was home, no sweet, joy filled Christmas, it was one of fear and one of pain, we used to be in fear of what the next year would bring, peace or another year of war. This is the same, Now I don't know what this new year will bring me.
At least the Manager is trying to cheers us up, but for most of us it's miserable. But it's just like every other day...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment