27/01/2013

Ara- My Artwork

 This is a piece of artwork i did of my character Ara. I wanted to give the illusion of her being trapped in and amongst lots of things. So i used two contrasting thought bubbles, one talking about her feelings like: "trapped, helpless, love, pain " etc. And the other of "hope, freedom and peace." 

The top right hand thought bubbles represents Ara's thoughts and feelings of when she was in kabul. And the bottom left is her hopes and dreams for Kabul in the future.

Art enables me to express Ara's feelings and allows me to learn more about Ara as a character. It helps me visualise her life in a different and creative way.
I learnt how trapped Ara must have been whilst  she was in Kabul and how many thoughts must have been running through    her mind.
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment